Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you have run 1-3 cycles and then stopped?

LoveSnatches

I know these things can be super psychologically addictive -

So how many of you have done a single or just a few cycles, been happy with the results and then going back to training natural?

I don't ever want to stop. Lol you feel awesome on, you bang girls more and harder on, you are constantly looked at and pretty much praised for your body and if you like to be the center if attention from females then you will love it. Guys say they do it for themselves and I guess I do to, but deep down it 100% is because it attracts the opposite sex like flys on shit.

Ill go out and I'm positive others can attest to this... your shire look and confidence level while on gets almost any girl you want. Girl will literally pull your shirt off to see what's under there.

Soo, yea I love it and it is super addictive. After the gains are cool and all but the feeling just isn't there. Losing the on feel is the worst part I think and then when you watch your lifts go out the window.... No fun either

I knew damn well after I felt the first cycle kicked in there was no going back for me. I love being a superhuman and im not giving that up.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Yeah the feeling is unreal. Its like i felt great for entire cycle but could function normally (not like being on drugs for 12 weeks haha).

And yea confidence boost for sure.

Only way id stop is if i stopped working out.

Sent from Canada

I can go longer periods of time without using gear ( anywhere from 4 months to a year ) but I think that's because I'm 23 and I know I should take a lot of time off. Everything already said about it is 100% true and it is extremely difficult to understand that. I was mind f*cked after my first cycle, for some reason I thought I'd be super human the rest of my life. Boy was I wrong. That's why I'll be using the rest of my life or as long as I'm still dedicated to this lifestyle.

I planned to do 1 or 2 cycles just to bulk up a bit. That was 6 years ago and I'm still doing it.
I've done some stupid shit with it, been given shit advice from old timers and not taken care of myself. So this cycle I'm coming off and getting bloods done n see what happens from there.
Like above tho you can't beat the feeling and the confidence. My wife actually paid for my last 2 cycles cos she likes the way I am when I'm on lol.

I did a cycle of Anavar a few months ago and then went back to being natural. I achieved my goal of strength without much added weight and I'm happy for now.

I do plan on using later on, as I'm still only 21 so probably when I'm around 25 or something. Might do a PH cycle though if I ever decide to do a major bulk.

Top Bottom