x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

How many of you have known any long term alcoholics that suffered health damage or did not suffer health damage?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How many of you have known any long term alcoholics that suffered health damage or did not suffer health damage? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Curious

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How many of you have known any long term alcoholics that suffered health damage or did not suffer health damage?

Curious
    [email protected]

"What are you so afraid of Tony?" "Honestly?" "Yeah!" "I saw you beat that man like I've never seen a man been beat before and the man kept coming.... He's all wrong for us baby... I know what you're feeling... Let it go! Let it go!"

Mad Scientist

Re: How many of you have known any long term alcoholics that suffered health damage or did not suffer health damage?

The bastards I know always seem to out live their wives who don't drink.
    Fuckers!

jerseyrugger76

Re: How many of you have known any long term alcoholics that suffered health damage o

Friend of the family struggled with this for about 30 or so years. He's dead now.

heatherrae

Re: How many of you have known any long term alcoholics that suffered health damage or did not suffer health damage?

My father was an alcoholic but has been sober for about 20 years now. no health problems.

1st recipient of N2's lifetime bant immunity award!

I've known both ... some were burned out by 50 and some were functional until they were in their 80's.

Results may vary according to your standings in the genetic lottery.

Quote Quote posted by PICK3
    I've known both ... some were burned out by 50 and some were functional until they were in their 80's.

Results may vary according to your standings in the genetic lottery.
    yep, same here.
    One guy I know was told 4 times he had months to live. He would quit drinking then get better then back to his drinking

Da Pope

i know shitloads of them, some are in their 70s and still doing fine. smell bad tho

Re: How many of you have known any long term alcoholics that suffered health damage o

Quote Quote posted by GoldenDelicious
    i know shitloads of them, some are in their 70s and still doing fine. smell bad tho
    olo

CEO of Project Mayhem needtogetarmy's Avatar

I think the drunk bastards can and do live longer because they are in better shape than the average 50-60 year old.

Smacking up women and running from the cops is strenuous physical activity. It can have beneficial effects on longevity. Perhaps this counteracts the negative effects of a fifth of Bacardi 151 every day.

Pro Bodybuilder

I have a friend who is only 32 and he has been in such bad shape he will fall off the barstool in convulsions and get rushed to the hospital. His body is just shutting down on him. I went to see him while he was in the hospital once and he was actually hallucinating from the DT's. He didn't even know who I was. Pretty sad situation.