Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you have known any long term alcoholics that suffered health damage or did not suffer health damage?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Curious

Re: How many of you have known any long term alcoholics that suffered health damage o

Friend of the family struggled with this for about 30 or so years. He's dead now.

My father was an alcoholic but has been sober for about 20 years now. no health problems.

I've known both ... some were burned out by 50 and some were functional until they were in their 80's.

Results may vary according to your standings in the genetic lottery.

PICK3 said:
I've known both ... some were burned out by 50 and some were functional until they were in their 80's.

Results may vary according to your standings in the genetic lottery.

yep, same here.
One guy I know was told 4 times he had months to live. He would quit drinking then get better then back to his drinking

Re: How many of you have known any long term alcoholics that suffered health damage o

GoldenDelicious said:
i know shitloads of them, some are in their 70s and still doing fine. smell bad tho

olo

I think the drunk bastards can and do live longer because they are in better shape than the average 50-60 year old.

Smacking up women and running from the cops is strenuous physical activity. It can have beneficial effects on longevity. Perhaps this counteracts the negative effects of a fifth of Bacardi 151 every day. :heart:

I have a friend who is only 32 and he has been in such bad shape he will fall off the barstool in convulsions and get rushed to the hospital. His body is just shutting down on him. I went to see him while he was in the hospital once and he was actually hallucinating from the DT's. He didn't even know who I was. Pretty sad situation.

Top Bottom