x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

How Many of you guys have used Adex in a cycle and still got signs of gyno?????

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How Many of you guys have used Adex in a cycle and still got signs of gyno????? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: If so give a story.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How Many of you guys have used Adex in a cycle and still got signs of gyno?????

If so give a story.

Pro Bodybuilder

Re: How Many of you guys have used Adex in a cycle and still got signs of gyno?????

Yep. Mine was prolactin from tren.

Good Bro

Re: How Many of you guys have used Adex in a cycle and still got signs of gyno?????

me dbol\test but im prone to it i guess

Elite Bodybuilder

I did i'm on 500mgs of Organon sus a week. I recently just got in some nolva so i'm using that untill it calms down. I'd say im prone to it! damnit!

on 500 test e and 600 deca and 40mg dbol ed. this is week 4, used adex ed .5 mg and none at all, and i got gyno in a week from sust a while back

Guru

you know. i'm glad this was posted. personally i've hardly pushed a-dex during my cycles up until this year and i'll tell you. i do around 2.5 to3 grams of test weekly. never had a prob. but to listen to other people talking on how they've been using this and that and still getting signs of gyno makes me wonder if i sould break a winning streak. don't know if it could be the fact that i just never come off or what it is. maybe when i finally decide to go clean, my nips will explode.

Quote Quote posted by Lupercal CATS

same here.

Quote Quote posted by jpr5690
    me dbol\test but im prone to it i guess

Quote Quote posted by Lupercal CATS
    what were your cycle doses? and how much Adex were you using?

Quote Quote posted by bigtravis
    you know. i'm glad this was posted. personally i've hardly pushed a-dex during my cycles up until this year and i'll tell you. i do around 2.5 to3 grams of test weekly. never had a prob. but to listen to other people talking on how they've been using this and that and still getting signs of gyno makes me wonder if i sould break a winning streak. don't know if it could be the fact that i just never come off or what it is. maybe when i finally decide to go clean, my nips will explode.

damn son what are your current stats?

Guru

i'm currently at 267 5-11 and my bf is higher right now more than it should due to my personal life but as of a month ago it was 11-12% but i know i've put on a couple of unwanted lbs. [email protected]#damn fast food. i'm a member at two gyms. and the one i'm going to now i'm not as comfortable at. you know what i mean? just got thrown off a couple of weeks.