Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Many of you guys have used Adex in a cycle and still got signs of gyno?????

I did i'm on 500mgs of Organon sus a week. I recently just got in some nolva so i'm using that untill it calms down. I'd say im prone to it! damnit!

on 500 test e and 600 deca and 40mg dbol ed. this is week 4, used adex ed .5 mg and none at all, and i got gyno in a week from sust a while back

you know. i'm glad this was posted. personally i've hardly pushed a-dex during my cycles up until this year and i'll tell you. i do around 2.5 to3 grams of test weekly. never had a prob. but to listen to other people talking on how they've been using this and that and still getting signs of gyno makes me wonder if i sould break a winning streak. don't know if it could be the fact that i just never come off or what it is. maybe when i finally decide to go clean, my nips will explode.

bigtravis said:
you know. i'm glad this was posted. personally i've hardly pushed a-dex during my cycles up until this year and i'll tell you. i do around 2.5 to3 grams of test weekly. never had a prob. but to listen to other people talking on how they've been using this and that and still getting signs of gyno makes me wonder if i sould break a winning streak. don't know if it could be the fact that i just never come off or what it is. maybe when i finally decide to go clean, my nips will explode.

damn son what are your current stats?

i'm currently at 267 5-11 and my bf is higher right now more than it should due to my personal life but as of a month ago it was 11-12% but i know i've put on a couple of unwanted lbs. g@#damn fast food. i'm a member at two gyms. and the one i'm going to now i'm not as comfortable at. you know what i mean? just got thrown off a couple of weeks.

Top Bottom