Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you change body types easily?

gorillahung

I've always been able to change my body when I put my mind to it. It's never been difficult for me. I was a scrawny teenager when I first picked up a barbell and 3 months later I was 35 pounds heavier and still lean. I've never been extremely big or ripped but I can find the middle ground with minimal effort. A user on here "Pinkmass" picked on my gut a few months ago and while I don't really give a damn what he thinks, I did start noticing in the mirror and I wasn't satisfied with what I saw. 11 weeks ago I cut some calories and kept training like normal. I did use Trenbolone Enanthate but I'm now 25 pounds lighter and my stomach is as flat as a sheet of plywood. I lost that much weight and only lost 1/4" of upper arm girth. When I train in front of a mirror I can see some striations that I had not seen in a long time as well as veins that had not been visible for even longer. I wore size 30 pants when I graduated from high school. Yesterday I tried on a pair of size 31 jeans and they fit. I'll be 44 next month.

Transforming your body is not hard, it just takes work and dedication. That's something a lot of people in our current society lack. Everyone wants everything yesterday.

Making noticeable changes to your physique takes time. You said it yourself. 11 weeks. That's 11 weeks of grinding it out and putting in the work day after day. Most people want a quick fix.

The weight loss and supplement industry is growing exponentially. No one wants to work for anything anymore. They want a pill or a liposuction.

I think the whole endomorph, ectomorph and mesomorph thing is complete BS. You can adjust your body however you want in whatever proportions. HOWEVER, the shape of the muscle is highly predetermined genetically, and that is not something you could change much

Great job getting lean again. It really does come down to consistency. If you are consistent with diet and training you WILL see results.

I have completely transformed myself so many times, that I don't already remember, so you can do that quite easily with the right approach. However, starting from a certain age I would be already more careful with all those changes, since the skin is not as good as before, and the body will not like the stress.

Top Bottom