Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Many Of you Blow Off - Time on = Time off?

curling

I am not looking forward to going off. So I extended my 10 weeks into 12 (shots ending next week). Then I am still scared about going off. Decreased sex drive, emotional bitch, insecurity man I am dreading getting off.

But anyway. I don't want to wait no 12 weeks before I start my summer cutting cycle I am thinking about some time in early april giving my body about 8 weeks to recover. I want to see my abs this summer so I am going to need the juice to really lean up. Plus I want a decent sex drive for summer and coming it is just about non existant.

Do you always follow the time on time off rule or do you bend it sometime?

Mikey G is right but i feel your pain. i just finished a cycle and im already looking at my amps of sus and primo with lusting eyes. I wouldnt spend 12 weeks off though, thats my choice though.

Haha geez bump its not like i walk aroung with a syringe hanging out my ass!!! I appreciate your concern but you must admit it coming off does suck, there are small strenght and mass losses and thats not what you want to see.

Yeah bump i know what your saying dude and yes you are right, im just saying it sucks to be off. Even though i have the gear for my next cycle in my war chest i havent got any pinz yet so there is no temptation!

this is why im glad sometimes that i feel like shit while im on

im am damn eager to stop by the end of my cycle, my last one i cut short 4 weeks early!

however....when im off i forget everthing but the size and strength...so now im eager to get back on!

taking four monthes off after a 6 weeker, next im gonna try a bulker/cutter. 13 weeks! i dont know if ill make it though...

wow, thats the first response i've seen of someone wanting to stop early. i can understand not feeling like superman or that strong euphoric feeling while on, i know i sure as hell feel no different either on or off emoionally.
but yes coming off does suck, really sucks.

what if one were to use strong androgens for one cycle then went to strong anabolics next cycle, does that change the receptor ratio any different?

i'm a closet junkie...... i love juice and i dread being off.:bawling:
its been almost 2 weeks since my last shot and i fucking hate it.

Comin off definitely sucks..When I finished my first cycle I went into what I felt was mild depression...didnt feel like lifting or eating clean for a little while....Probably what triggered it for me was the loss of size....

Cant wait to get back on though....I need to rob a bank to buy some shit!..:D

Big Anaconda said:
Haha geez bump its not like i walk aroung with a syringe hanging out my ass!!!

Wait...so you mean im supposed to pull those out?? Shit no wonder sitting down has been so tough! :fro:

Top Bottom