Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many tried 10mg dbol per day(NOT as a bridge..)

MrRTTB

I read the "bridge" cycle with 10mg dbol per day. i also know some haveused it as a cycle only, not as a bridge but as a very mild cycle. The reason is the benefits from the dbol itself as slight higher testosterone, improved well beeing, improved recovery, and so on.

Anyone tried this?

I have as a long light cycle ,if the diet is in check and you bust your butt in the gym decent gains of 6-15 lbs can be made.

one of the most cheapest effecient cycles out there.
RADAR

RADAR said:
I have as a long light cycle ,if the diet is in check and you bust your butt in the gym decent gains of 6-15 lbs can be made.

one of the most cheapest effecient cycles out there.
RADAR

Thanks bro. I guess this would only work ith Dbol right? I have some drol left and that's why :)

MrRTTB said:
Thanks bro. I guess this would only work ith Dbol right? I have some drol left and that's why :)

Drol will leave you with alot of eccess water weight but after all is said & done i don't see why you can't make gains off of it either, as you get stronger you tear additional muscle fibers that leads to repair & growth.

RADAR

10mg a day is a great cycle if a very mild one is needed. I read somewhere that it increases your protein synthesis with 500%, dunno if it's during it's active time or around the clock though

RADAR said:
Drol will leave you with alot of eccess water weight but after all is said & done i don't see why you can't make gains off of it either, as you get stronger you tear additional muscle fibers that leads to repair & growth.

RADAR

With dbol test will rise a few procent, but If one pick Drol will test rise and what would the "positive" sides with it be more than an increase of protein syntese?

im doing 10mg now (have done for 4 days now), im doing it for a week then ramping the intake upto 25mg per day for 5 weeks.

I feel good, dunno if i really notice anything in that respect but yeah the recovery thing is defin itely true!

Funny though, guys on here saying its shit etc. then it seems ok another way?????

if you did 10mg per day and kept at that intake, how long could you do it for 'safely' and would you need Nolva, Clomid etc?

My first cycle many years ago was 10mg russian d-bol daily for about 8 weeks. It was a good cycle; gained well over 10lbs and kept most of it (russians are still my fav AAS today). In addition to a solid diet and hardcore attitude in the gym, dbol will almost always yield positive results IMO.

Top Bottom