Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many tried 10mg dbol per day(NOT as a bridge..)

Old post I know but it seems few are willing to take the plunge and run low dose dbol for indefinite amounts of time.

I am currently on a dbol bridge after a 12 week sust250 and eq200 / week cycle. Did te sust mondays for 4 weeks then added the eq and injected on thursdays. Im ripped and have good mass. I made a 5kg weight gain on this cycle.

I know that we are in a more advaned time yada yada yada from when the classic guys where juicing but i've had the privilage to have a former mr.universe come into my life and we are great friends. I am going on 27 btw, he is in his late 50's.

This man is solid as a rock, successful and a badass mother fucker in general. We live in Mexico btw also. Anyways, this dude began succeeding in bodybuilding when arnold was on his way out. He used to train in golds aswell and has told me so many stories of back in the day. I could listen to this guy for hours.

Basically what i gather from all he has taught me is that science or not, shit ia blown way out of proprtion, conclusions made based on studies and not on experience. Bare in mind this guy doesnt lurk around the forums or googles anything. I've just distiled what this guy has shared with me and compared it to what is said in the new age.

I love the classic era. Awesome bodies, proportioned etc etc. going back to the juice; former mr. Universe tells me that the doses that were used back then are uncomparable to what guys use now, even as newbies. And as selfish and fucked up as it may sound, i feel like bodybuilding, at least at an elite or close to elite level (even if they are not competitors, i mean gene wise) isnt for everyone and i feel like a lot of the info out there about juice, eapecially all the negative things about have messed up the collective consciousness regarding this awesome supplement.

Why now are people using 500mg an over of juice when they havent even been training for 500 days? Not everyone was meant to be big and ripped and the ones that attempt to through juice end up fucking it all up for the rest of us by producing bad experience which they then share with the world.

And then we have these book worm go by the book juicers that come on these forums and bash others that attempt things that back in the day were considered normal, like using dbol year round or anything else.

Im not saying that bad stuff can occur, dont get me wrong, im just saying that so much of what is cosidered true be it on paper or through experience is wrong. Not true.

What if a study said that using juice all year round will shut you down permanently? Show that report to 50 something year old former mr. Universe. He'll think you're speaking chinese! Why? Cos hes fuckinl living proof that that aint true! Makes me wonder about pct (btw no pct after my cycle, perfecly fine) which is why i laugh inside and think about why someone would juice lnowing they are going to pct, why would u put something inyour body that you know you wont be able to handle when you're done? Funny thing of all u are putting in something that was made for women. Juice is for men (at least in perfomance enhancing doses). Maybe of ur gona do pct u should juice at all or better yet star low and stay low dose wise.

If anything what i have had the privilage to learn and will continue to learn from this gentleman is that juice or not its all about your mentality and the way you look at the world. I Think the hidden message that the greats of the classic era bring to our time is that life truly is a mind over matter kind of thing.

I know this sounds crazy to all you american book go by'ers and i cant make you believe that i have truly gotten this info from a former mr.universe but i know one thing is for sure. Nothing is what it seems.

Old post I know but it seems few are willing to take the plunge and run low dose dbol for indefinite amounts of time.

I am currently on a dbol bridge after a 12 week sust250 and eq200 / week cycle. Did te sust mondays for 4 weeks then added the eq and injected on thursdays. Im ripped and have good mass. I made a 5kg weight gain on this cycle.

I know that we are in a more advaned time yada yada yada from when the classic guys where juicing but i've had the privilage to have a former mr.universe come into my life and we are great friends. I am going on 27 btw, he is in his late 50's.

This man is solid as a rock, successful and a badass mother fucker in general. We live in Mexico btw also. Anyways, this dude began succeeding in bodybuilding when arnold was on his way out. He used to train in golds aswell and has told me so many stories of back in the day. I could listen to this guy for hours.

Basically what i gather from all he has taught me is that science or not, shit ia blown way out of proprtion, conclusions made based on studies and not on experience. Bare in mind this guy doesnt lurk around the forums or googles anything. I've just distiled what this guy has shared with me and compared it to what is said in the new age.

I love the classic era. Awesome bodies, proportioned etc etc. going back to the juice; former mr. Universe tells me that the doses that were used back then are uncomparable to what guys use now, even as newbies. And as selfish and fucked up as it may sound, i feel like bodybuilding, at least at an elite or close to elite level (even if they are not competitors, i mean gene wise) isnt for everyone and i feel like a lot of the info out there about juice, eapecially all the negative things about have messed up the collective consciousness regarding this awesome supplement.

Why now are people using 500mg an over of juice when they havent even been training for 500 days? Not everyone was meant to be big and ripped and the ones that attempt to through juice end up fucking it all up for the rest of us by producing bad experience which they then share with the world.

And then we have these book worm go by the book juicers that come on these forums and bash others that attempt things that back in the day were considered normal, like using dbol year round or anything else.

Im not saying that bad stuff can occur, dont get me wrong, im just saying that so much of what is cosidered true be it on paper or through experience is wrong. Not true.

What if a study said that using juice all year round will shut you down permanently? Show that report to 50 something year old former mr. Universe. He'll think you're speaking chinese! Why? Cos hes fuckinl living proof that that aint true! Makes me wonder about pct (btw no pct after my cycle, perfecly fine) which is why i laugh inside and think about why someone would juice lnowing they are going to pct, why would u put something inyour body that you know you wont be able to handle when you're done? Funny thing of all u are putting in something that was made for women. Juice is for men (at least in perfomance enhancing doses). Maybe of ur gona do pct u should juice at all or better yet star low and stay low dose wise.

If anything what i have had the privilage to learn and will continue to learn from this gentleman is that juice or not its all about your mentality and the way you look at the world. I Think the hidden message that the greats of the classic era bring to our time is that life truly is a mind over matter kind of thing.

I know this sounds crazy to all you american book go by'ers and i cant make you believe that i have truly gotten this info from a former mr.universe but i know one thing is for sure. Nothing is what it seems.

Ok, here we go, 47 ecto, drink , smoke, workout, dbol only cycle,finiseride,arimidex,clomid for a pct,only 3 months working out,yup that's it not getting any younger,BTW 10mg daily on the dbol,love this site for insruction

Top Bottom