Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many times a week??

ragin'

if i'm shooting a total of 800mg/wk (500deca and 300cyp) is it recommended that i shoot, for instance 400mg on monday and 400mg on thursday?.... or do some of you bro's shoot the whole 800mg in one sitting?... like 2.5 in the glute and 1.5 in the delt?

ragin' said:
if i'm shooting a total of 800mg/wk (500deca and 300cyp) is it recommended that i shoot, for instance 400mg on monday and 400mg on thursday?.... or do some of you bro's shoot the whole 800mg in one sitting?... like 2.5 in the glute and 1.5 in the delt?

Whatever u feel like doin'.

Maxx >>>>>

i would do 2 shots per week and doe equal amounts of both. i would do 1 shot 250deca and 150cyp same on second shot and take them on like monday and thursday that way you have a consistent supply of them in your blood stream.

Whatever you want

You don't generally want to shoot much over 3 ml in one site at one time, but beyond that go nuts. If you are using 200/ml deca, you can split it 250/250, or just up it to 300/300 for sake of round numbers. Same with the T. More is always better, right?

Top Bottom