Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Many Pushups Can U Do!

THEGAME187

Im just curious, they have contest every spring break by the pool at Copacabana in poco and the hightest of i have seen was 170 pushups!! from this juiced up guy that was about 215 and shredded in poco!

I honestly can do around 80 tops try it u will be suprised!

I honestly do not see how 215 would be a problem. Now if they put a certain time limit on how many you could do or had you do it while you were drunk. That could get difficult.

Nautica

Sometimes during some training sessions at a particular shitty wrestling school... we had to see how many we could do it 60 seconds.... i got 92.... :p

this months muscle fitness in the uk has an article on the man who holds all the push up records in the world. i can remember exaclty what the numbers are but that i think his record is 4000 something continously. 37000 in a day. ill scan it and send it to someone and they can post it if they want. any offers.

jacobswell said:
this months muscle fitness in the uk has an article on the man who holds all the push up records in the world. i can remember exaclty what the numbers are but that i think his record is 4000 something continously. 37000 in a day. ill scan it and send it to someone and they can post it if they want. any offers.

Lol.!!! That's nutty.... Maybe this guy has some kind of mental disorder where he can't stop doing pushups? You know, like those people who can't stop drinking water (it's a real problem, my sister works with these people) so they have to be monitored going to the bathroom and taking baths and showers, so they dont drink themselves to death....

YUM

Willyumyum said:

Lol.!!! That's nutty.... Maybe this guy has some kind of mental disorder where he can't stop doing pushups? You know, like those people who can't stop drinking water (it's a real problem, my sister works with these people) so they have to be monitored going to the bathroom and taking baths and showers, so they dont drink themselves to death....

YUM

and i thought i drank a lot of water! damn. i've read it takes something like upwards of 20 liters a day can cause death or at least some other serious complications

Top Bottom