Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many ml's in one shot?

bebop

1. Up to how many ml's (of any oil-based) is a safe amount for a single glute shot?

2. T or F the more you shoot in one injection the more painful?

Just curious, thanks

bebop said:
1. Up to how many ml's (of any oil-based) is a safe amount for a single glute shot?

Just curious, thanks

1. 2 cc is safe, if you inject once a week.
You may go to 2.5cc, and see if finally you can handle 3 cc,

2. True, after certain limit about 2.5 for me.

bebop said:

Just curious, thanks

1) i've taken 3 cc's in the glute many times. it's the only place i'll put that much oil at once.

2) not too sure. i've never had an issue with that. i've shot 3cc's and never had a problem but have also had bad inject's of just 1 cc that hurt like hell.

3cc's is the most that I will do in a large muscle

Don't know about the second question....no single answer becuse it depends on the gear. I have shot 1 1/2 cc of test E and 1 1/2 cc of Deca in the same shot and it was painless....BUT.... I have also shot 1cc of test prop and thought I would never be able to walk normally again.

Advisor_x said:
3cc tops, if more takes for ever to disipate....

Amen it takes a little time to squeez out 3cc plus it should be a 3cc max at once per site but that also depends on how long you have been doing it being new I would say 2cc max . Plus the more CC's you put in its not so much it hurting as is the golf ball sized knot thats there for a few days just uncomfortable But It never bothered me But than again test Susp @ winny shot hurt like a bitch at 3 ccs

Top Bottom