Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many mL's can I use per 1,000 Iu's?

tommboy

How many mL's of bac water per 1,000 iu's of hcg should I be using? Does it matter I previously used 1 mL per 1,000 iu's but can/ should I go lower?

tommboy said:
How many mL's of bac water per 1,000 iu's of hcg should I be using? Does it matter I previously used 1 mL per 1,000 iu's but can/ should I go lower?

if u added 1ml bac water to 1000iu hcg then you have 1000iu's/ml
1/2 ml (1/2cc) would be 500ius
1/4 =250

solidspine said:
Not really why would you want to?
I do.

I do 2000iu/ml.. just preference, I suppose.

I end up just injecting 1/2 cc per injection -- i just like it better.

tommboy said:
I don't know in a previous thread someone said why are you putting 1,000 iu's per mL ...... so I thought id check it out
How much do you want to shoot is the question..
you can put 1000ius in a ml of water bro, put 2000 in a ml, put 5000 in a ml. You can put 10ml's per 1000 ius, why? I dont know, but it seems youre curious but you can dilute it to hell if you want and shoot a ton of bac water with very little chance of hcg coming along with it.

I get mine in 1500iu vials with 1ml of solvent. The only real downside to a higher concentration is that more HCG is left in the syring when you're finished. Either way, though, it's negligable if you use a slin pin to inject it.

Top Bottom