Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many Mgs of Trenbolan Acetate a week?

Beachboy6294

I am fixing to stack Test Enan, EQ, Tren, and Winny and I am wondering what you think should be the Min Mgs I should take a week of Tren Acetate and the Test? I have been told 500mgs each. Thanks.

Beachboy6294 said:
I am fixing to stack Test Enan, EQ, Tren, and Winny and I am wondering what you think should be the Min Mgs I should take a week of Tren Acetate and the Test? I have been told 500mgs each. Thanks.

of test 500mgs, of tren 75mgs ED or EOD minimum, winny 50mgs a day (liquid or oral?) never done EQ so i have no idea.

Thats alot of stuff you got going on there....is this your first cycle?

Great cycle. It depends on your level. I would say 1 G of test, 600 mgs of EQ, 75 mgs/day of Tren, and 100 mgs/day of Winstrol. That's what I would do.

Makavelli said:
Great cycle. It depends on your level. I would say 1 G of test, 600 mgs of EQ, 75 mgs/day of Tren, and 100 mgs/day of Winstrol. That's what I would do.

I would wonder about info from someone who has the name Makaveli
:)

swordfish151 said:
of test 500mgs, of tren 75mgs ED or EOD minimum, winny 50mgs a day (liquid or oral?) never done EQ so i have no idea.

Thats alot of stuff you got going on there....is this your first cycle?

No Bro it's not my first cycle but it's my first in 5 years so Tren is new to me so I wasn't sure on the best dosage. I have taken Test before but I never took more than 250mgs a week and I made pretty good gains but everyone on here was saying 500mgs a week. This is my first time taking Tren,EQ, and winny because my other cycles basically consisted of Test, Sust 250, and deca. I also used Test Suspension once. So I'm hoping this will be an awesome cycle!

750 mg's Test a week 75 mg Tren EOD 50 mg winny ED and 600 mg's of EQ. If your doing 4 different steroids, unless your at 10% BF the amount of winny will not help you any better if you used more.

Beachboy6294 said:
No Bro it's not my first cycle but it's my first in 5 years so Tren is new to me so I wasn't sure on the best dosage. I have taken Test before but I never took more than 250mgs a week and I made pretty good gains but everyone on here was saying 500mgs a week. This is my first time taking Tren,EQ, and winny because my other cycles basically consisted of Test, Sust 250, and deca. I also used Test Suspension once. So I'm hoping this will be an awesome cycle!

gotcha...like mak said...its a great cycle..start with tren at 75mg EOD...if you dont mind the pokes..then ED!

Makavelli said:

Wow really 1 G of Test and 100mgs a day of Winsrol? I was looking to go 500mgs of Test and 50mg/Day of Winstrol but I was going to do 600mgs of EQ and 75mgs of Tren sounds good.

Top Bottom