Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many have never had a tracking # show up in the tracking system?

Spunky

i had some protein shipped yesterday.. tracking # still doesn't show up in the tracking system. It was sent USPS.

ive had a tracking #, typed it in and said it wasnt registered and my shit showed up without me ever being able to track it. also usps - i guess they suck at it

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Unless you ordered from a shady company, your stuff should arrive no problem.

When I use Canadapost, hardly any of the shipments show up in their tracking system and I still get my packages without any problems.

DaddyX said:
ive had a tracking #, typed it in and said it wasnt registered and my shit showed up without me ever being able to track it. also usps - i guess they suck at it

exactly, it will be there before it registers any further than "no record of this shipment" or "shipped from XXXX on the 22nd". you'll never see anything more than that bro. lol. they update so little, by the 2-3 days time you already got the shit shot up in your ass. lol.

Im in the same boat right now, I can track it but it hasnt changed from saying customs is processing it all week. Its gone, I question my source though. hes been unreliable. this was not even gear. Im wondering still if its some other pack that got snaged and he just gave me that tracking # to blow me off and have me worry.

Top Bottom