x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

how many have never had a tracking # show up in the tracking system?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about how many have never had a tracking # show up in the tracking system? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: i had some protein shipped yesterday.. tracking # still doesn't show up in the tracking system. It was sent USPS.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

how many have never had a tracking # show up in the tracking system?

i had some protein shipped yesterday.. tracking # still doesn't show up in the tracking system. It was sent USPS.

DaddyX
    ive had a tracking #, typed it in and said it wasnt registered and my shit showed up without me ever being able to track it. also usps - i guess they suck at it

All Natural
    I wouldn't worry about it too much. Unless you ordered from a shady company, your stuff should arrive no problem.

When I use Canadapost, hardly any of the shipments show up in their tracking system and I still get my packages without any problems.

THE_BIG_FED
    Originally posted by DaddyX
    ive had a tracking #, typed it in and said it wasnt registered and my shit showed up without me ever being able to track it. also usps - i guess they suck at it
    exactly, it will be there before it registers any further than "no record of this shipment" or "shipped from XXXX on the 22nd". you'll never see anything more than that bro. lol. they update so little, by the 2-3 days time you already got the shit shot up in your ass. lol.

DaddyX
    THE_BIG_FED - whats buttheads

All Natural
    Im in the same boat right now, I can track it but it hasnt changed from saying customs is processing it all week. Its gone, I question my source though. hes been unreliable. this was not even gear. Im wondering still if its some other pack that got snaged and he just gave me that tracking # to blow me off and have me worry.