Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many cutting cycles a year

Ken Brookman

I have 2 cycles of var and test under my belt already in the last 10 months , each one of 8 weeks, test at 400 and var 60 mg day, I just loved it , but as soon as
I come off of it I start loosing my gains, not gains but my cutting look and hardness, I didn't suffer at all from gyno or libido while on the two cycles, I was ran both with hcgenerate and aromasin, I was wondering how many cycles like that I can do a year, my usual time off is about 3-4 weeks , I'm 28 years old, 5'10 and weight 160 lbs, again my question is how many cycles a year like the previously mentioned can I do a year to keep my cut look, thanks.

Well usually time on equals time off so you do the math. Just wondering though why your only running test for eight weeks you could go to 12 weeks at least. When taking var it will give you a hard grainy look but when you come off you will loose that look it would be very hard to keep that remember your body doesn't what to be in that state but there's no reason you can't keep a nice lean look while your off.

With only 3-4 weeks off in between those cycles you're going to be on TRT in no time. You probably didn't even recover.

And yes for however long you suppress something in your body you should give it the same amount of time to return back to normal.

Two things
1) Time on,equals time off is the biggest bunch of horse shit that these people in,this buisness sell you. Thats so youll have just as much time to buy worthless shit for pct and spend more on that useless shit than you did the drugs themselves. Time off equals the time it takes you to get back to your natural level with the use of basic ancilliries like nolva clomid hcg etc.

2) Youre 160 lbs and youre cutting,????
Lord have mercy kid.

Top Bottom