Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many chest sets while on juice?

How many sets while on juice?

• 5-10

Votes: 58 29.1%
  • 10-15

Votes: 63 31.7%
  • 15-20

Votes: 38 19.1%
  • 20+

Votes: 29 14.6%

• Total voters

OKIE

I know this differs depending on your goals, but I was just curious how many sets you guys do on chest day while on gear.

16 but i was doing the same before being on juice...I'm just pressing a bit more

it matter on the person and how much juice you take...most people have to be on a lot of juice to do 20sets or more..

when I first started to seriously work out I did 20 sets per bodypart, naturally.

After three weeks I felt so overworked I wanted to DIE....but I did look better.
On gear I guess you'd recoup a bit better.

I think it varies for every person. What's right for one person, doesn't even begin to give another guy a burn. YOu got figure out by testing yourself, and find out what really get's your muscle pumped

There are just too many variables.
I work with natural clients and the variance in recovery ability is huge from one person to the next. I may have one person only hit 3 sets a week for chest, while another might hit 12-16sets per workout for chest. Goal differences is only part of the deal. FOCUS, TEMPO, INTENSITY, REST, SPLIT, REP RANGE, TIME UNDER TENSION, and on and on and on and on and GENES!

Personally I hit 12-15sets when one and about 8-9sets when off.

Top Bottom