Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many cc's to inject of winstrol V-this crap hurts to inject

thelegacy

How many cc's of winstrol V should I inject and how often. I am doing 1cc eod right now but I dont know if thats good. Also how many mg. = 1 cc. for winstrol V. This crap hurts when I inject-is it better to inject in my thighs before my ass or does it matter. thanx

Shouldn't you know this stuff BEFORE injecting????

1 ml=1cc
1 ml=1cc=50 mg of winny

I take it EOD, some people say every day. Personal preference really.

Are you taking anything else with it? You probably won't notice anything off of 50mg. eod. Are you sure it's real winny? What brand is it? The only time I have ever had soreness while injecting winny is when I injected that fake Winthrop shit from Mexico.

Last edited:
That is true..........winny shots should not hurt.

guards said:
Shouldn't you know this stuff BEFORE injecting????

1 ml=1cc
1 ml=1cc=50 mg of winny

I take it EOD, some people say every day. Personal preference really.

bump ! hey wait a minute , can't you drink that stuff ? lol

YES YOU CAN DRINK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am cycling it with t-200 at 2cc's every monday and thursday and when im off t-200 I'll start clenbuterol. Its Winstrol V-it has pink lettering on a white label. I have to shake it up because the white crap gets stuck on the side of the bottle if I let it settle. My strength has sky rocketed when I started taking it so I dont think its a fake. Its by Winthrop.

thelegacy said:
I am cycling it with t-200 at 2cc's every monday and thursday and when im off t-200 I'll start clenbuterol. Its Winstrol V-it has pink lettering on a white label. I have to shake it up because the white crap gets stuck on the side of the bottle if I let it settle. My strength has sky rocketed when I started taking it so I dont think its a fake. Its by Winthrop.

That shit is COMPLETELY FAKE. I ran across some about three years back. Throw that shit away before you get an infection or an abcess.

Top Bottom