Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many anavar cycles can you run in a year?

The Guyyy

Hey, just as the title reads, I'm curious to know how many 8-10 week (50-70mg/day) anavar only cycles can someone run in a year without causing long-term damage. I did one september 1st- november 15th. Then another one january 15th-march 15th. Now im wondering if it would be okay to start another one at the beginning of june or if I should just give it a break for a while.

I appreciate any help; so long as there's no mention of adding test. Ive been there, done that. I loved the results, but I just prefer the milder cycles nowadays.

What are your stats? They are saying that if you don't start every post with stats including age they will lock the thread and then ban you if you keep doing it.

Low dose or high dose?
What was pct?
Was it alone or combined with anything else?
How did you recover from cycles?

Sorry bout that guys, guess im not up to date.
Age- 23
Height- 6'3
Weight- 220
BF- 13%

Dose= 50-70mg a day (average around 55mg a day)

The first one i mentioned was alone. The second one I ran a 150mg of Katanadrol and just 20mg of var for the first 2 weeks. The next one will likely be straight var.

I used clomid for pct. only 50mg a day for 2-3 weeks. And I took a bunch of natural test boosters as well.

My energy came back and my blood pressure dropped to normal right at the end of the second week of post. I mostly lost power and endurance when I stopped (as to be expected); which equated to 20lbs less on my max for most lifts, 5lbs less on sets of 6-8 for most lifts, and I die a lot quicker on my last sets.

Thanks for your help

You need to do time on equal to time off and you need better pcts... You shouldnt "expect" to lose gains bro... You should at the very least maintain but yout mentality needs to be to add to them... Trust me, it can be done... You need the proper rest in between cycles as well to fully recover... You should consider sarms as a bridge to not only maintain your gains but to add to them

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

The real answer is bloodwork. If your bloodwork comes back good with everything in normal range, then you are ready to cycle again. Its really that simple.

Bloodwork is very important. Even with normal labs I think off time is essential between cycles...TIME ON=TIME OFF

The real answer is bloodwork. If your bloodwork comes back good with everything in normal range, then you are ready to cycle again. Its really that simple.

Exactly! This is the true test to tell you when to hop back on. The old school belief that time on should equal time off doesn't make sense to me personally. There is no magic math when dealing with when a person is ready to gear back up. Does it really take 10 weeks to recover from a 10 week cycle but 14 weeks to recove from a 14 week cycle? Once you're shut down, you're shut down. You don't get more shut down and a mans body doesn't count days or weeks or months. Blood work! Be safe about it - we want to look great but we want longevity too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom