Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many anavar cycles can you run in a year?

First off, thank you for all the responses. I'll be getting my bloodwork done in May and I'll likely be basing my decision to cycle again on those results.

And at Dylan, I wasn't expecting to lose any muscle gains; I was just expecting to lose power. And i was basing that off my previous cycles, and from the science of it all. It's just highly unlikely to have the same power off cycle as when your on since your atp levels aren't nearly as high, among other reasons. After a cycle, i usually have one or two bad weeks, but then at week three im right back where i was, and then week four im making gains again.

But what pct would you reccommend? I actually started a thread during my last cycle asking for advice, so I'm certainly welcome to any suggestions. Although I have tried the osta sarms from the reputable/expensive site, and I have to tell you, at 15mg a day for 30 days, I didn't notice a thing. Not even a placebo effect. My friend took it with me and he came to the same conclusion. Maybe I wasn't taking enough? Maybe the cheaper site is better? Whatever the case may be, I have been contemplating giving it another try; however, if I don't get any results next time I won't be very quiet about it. Especially considering how expensive it is.

Top Bottom