Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to Lower IGF-1, Test, and HGH levels for Blood Test

lately

I am getting blood tests done for IGF-1, HGH, Testosterone, Vitamin D, as well as a complete metobolic panel.

My question is: how can I lower my IGF-1, HGH, and test levels for a blood test? What can I do?

If you want to know why I am asking, I'll explain below. (this is not complete, but almost everything)

History/Background:
-I was obese from age 10-16, morbidly. My triglycerides were 530 (normal is <130) at 16, when I started to lose the weight
-I had relatively high estrogen
-My symptoms seem to correlate highly with cushing's symdrome
-During the ages of 16-18, I was losing all my extra weight. I used to workout for 40-50m on elliptical @ 190-200bpm on an empty stomach every morning. I didn't know this was a bad decision at the time. I lost weight quickly as well - I wasn't eating much.

Current Conditions that I have:
-Skin: Extremely loose and thin skin, constantly dry, I'm getting wrinkles, etc
-Muscles: Horrible muscle tone. It is difficult to walk and balance myself, difficult to lift things with my hands. I have no 'padding' anywhere on my body, which makes it difficult to do anything you can imagine (lift plates, sit on hard surfaces, cross my legs, cross my feet, you name it). The best way I can describe it is that I did not fill out at ALL. I have a large bone structure, but my relative muscle size makes me look like and feel like a skeleton.
-I have all the symptoms of Cushing's syndome, except high blood pressure. Most of them to an extreme level
-Brittle/Thin Nails
-Dry/crispy hair, always
-Depression
-Have always gotten really poor sleep, while still requiring 9-10 hours a day
-Extreme difficult in concentrating (I have a type-a personality too.... it's ironic)
-Constant Anxiety
-I have a weak heart. Resting heart rate is 70+. I get chest pains regularly. Feels like my heart is working very hard - I suspect that my heart didn't grow like it was supposed to.
-Joint pain, from putting so much pressure on my joints (believe this is due to a lack of muscle)
-Brittle bones (poor density + little muscle/padding)
-Lips are completely dehyrdated all the time. Outer parts of lips have completely been demoisturized. Have very noticable vertical lines all around them. Makes it difficult to talk/move my mouth

I should mention that I lift weights and exercise at least 3 times a week, each. I take good care of myself. My diet has been impeccable for years (I'm 20 now).

This isn't everything, but it's close. My biggest problems are my poor/almost non-existant muscle tone which makes life very difficult, skin problems, and mental/energy problems.

The reason that I want to make sure that my levels show lower than they actually are is simple: because I highly suspect that a hormone deficiency was the cause, and I want to try the treatment to see if it would help. It's more than likely that after keeping my body in good shape for the past few years has made my hormone levels back to normal, but the damage done remains. I want to try the treatment to see if my muscles/skin/mentality improves. This is the only thing keeping me out of dire hopelessness to live a happy, normal life. I really appreciate any advice you can give me.

birth control will lower yout test levels and raise estrogen and progesterone. They will think your all fucked up for sure. Not the best Idea but people do it

I definitely do not want it to be noticeable that I am trying to cheat.

I have heard some suggestions like... don't eat anything, don't sleep much, eat lots of sugar and fat. I also heard that exercise could help, but I have seen that exercise can raise levels as well.

Top Bottom