Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How low can your BF go ?

godowndm11

How low can you get your body fat before you need to throw in some thermos or starve yourself to get it lower. Im at 13 now i see mysekf easily getting to at least 11 only using this test/var now then a low dose of tren soon. How low can you go ?

Zero & you'd die.

Starving yourself @ low BF is asking for troubbbbblllle

How low can you get your body fat before you need to throw in some thermos or starve yourself to get it lower. Im at 13 now i see mysekf easily getting to at least 11 only using this test/var now then a low dose of tren soon. How low can you go ?

Well for a start you're not supposed to use steroids to cut. And then it's recommended that you get to 12% BEFORE starting a cycle. Finally a bunch of athletes have been sub 10% without drugs at all

your nowhere close to being too low where you are and are not in any danger of getting there whatsoever...

huh?

you aren't even close to be starving.. 13% is considered lean these days in the USA since half of people are 30% or higher. but fuck 13% is not low by any stretch of the imagination

as far as how to get it lower.. it depends.. if you have never been under 10% then you are fighting the laws of homeostasis and genetics. if you were under 10%, fell off the wagon and now are trying to get back then it would be far easier

Getting down to 10% is pretty easy. Getting below that is going to take a lot of suffering and smart diet and training.

I wouldn't use thermos until you're at 10%. Then add them in to get you past the sticking point

Top Bottom