Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to look tighter.

shawn1235

What's up bros! I'm about to hit 6 weeks on 400mg a week of test c. Making good size and strength gains with pretty much no bf gains. I'm at 10% bf. I used to be like 250 with 30% bf and I now suffer from "loose skin" my main question is how do I tighten everything up!? I'll post a pic of what I look like atm. Thanks for future replies!View attachment 120943View attachment 120953

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Sure fire way to help with the loose skin is to build more muscle bro, it will take time obviously and prolly not the answer you wanted to hear but it's your best bet.

Skin looks tight to me bro. Yeah, maybe a little more muscle and a little less fat. Once skin is stretched there's no unstretching it. That's the toughest thing with us old guys.lol

I'm not trying to say you look small or anything haha just wanted to clear that up, but yeah more muscle will tighten you right up bro and your cycle should help with that.

Yeah Nelson I know what you mean, I meet my old man at the gym every now and then, almost 67 at 230 and still going strong and looks good but he's always pinching at his stomach saying, "I need to get rid of this little bit of fat." And I'm like it's mostly loose skin dad you're almost 70 haha.

Hey thanks for the replies all! I will continue to bulk up then!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

If you want to be tighter, drop bodyfat more. It's really as simple as that. As you get leaner, your skin will feel tighter and tighter until it feels almost like ceran wrap over your muscles. That is what it feels like when you are contest lean

Yeah that tightness is a great feeling but I think he's saying he used to be a lil chubby and his skin kind of stretched. I think if you put 10, 15, 20 lbs. or whatever back on that if you did it slowly you'll have a tighter feel on that skin and then when you want to cut again if you also do that slowly your skin will have time to get accustomed and then BOOM! Ripped up like rambo with no stretchy skin.

Yeah that tightness is a great feeling but I think he's saying he used to be a lil chubby and his skin kind of stretched. I think if you put 10, 15, 20 lbs. or whatever back on that if you did it slowly you'll have a tighter feel on that skin and then when you want to cut again if you also do that slowly your skin will have time to get accustomed and then BOOM! Ripped up like rambo with no stretchy skin.

It sounds good in theory, but it's just not true so I don't want to fill him with false hope.

As men, when our bodyfat is high, we carry a very large part of it around our waist. When you are 30% plus it obviously stretches the skin considerably. Adding muscle mass will do nothing to help the loose skin around the midsection. There is nothing you can do to that area to help other than drop bodyfat to make the skin thinner. The good news is that this guy appears to be still relatively young, which means he still has a lot of elasticity left in his skin and should bounce back more than older folks. A little loose skin may always be a small issue, but bodyfat reduction is the best remedy in this situation

Very true, yeah the waistline is a bitch. If that's your problem area Shawn then Rick is right obviously you're not going to pack any muscle in that area, but at your age just give it some time and with some good core training you'll see that skin tighten up.

Top Bottom