Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to look tighter.

Hmmmm how low do I need to be I'm at 10% bf? I've been trying to get rid of it for about 2 years now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Hmmmm how low do I need to be I'm at 10% bf? I've been trying to get rid of it for about 2 years now.

That depends on how tight you want to get to be happy. I feel fat if I'm over 8%. My happy place when I'm not competing is 6-7%. Its all personal preference

That depends on how tight you want to get to be happy. I feel fat if I'm over 8%. My happy place when I'm not competing is 6-7%. Its all personal preference

How would I get that low and not lose gains? I'm trying to get to 210 I'm about 200 now. I can get to that low bf easily but not when trying to keep size.

Yeah bro like I said you're still growing so pack on the lbs get to that nice weight you wanna be at and then worry about sculpting it. I think that loose skin will fill out a bit and then if you want to cut down it should tighten up with the right exercises, diet, time. I've heard good things about certain spot creams but I don't know enough personally to recommend anything.

Try Evo muses product eviscerate, it's a topical weight loss, can assist with tightening the area applied too aswell. Obviously not a long term fix, but whilst you put in the hard yards this might be a nice alternative for tightening of the skin.

Top Bottom