Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long will deca last?

In my own experience if stored well it will last quit a while but in almost all cases even with ug labs there should be an exp date printed on the gear so i would just use before that date because as with most meds its not really that it will go bad and cause you harm but it will literalloy start loosing potency after a while so just try to use before the exp date to be safe

also, I know we are not supposed to talk about price, but can we mention relative value? My friend and I might trade test for deca. Is 10 ml of test E at 250 mg/ml worth the same as 10 ml of deca at 200mg/ml? close?

Agree, look at the expiration date. Will last beyond that point, but why are you sitting on these drugs for so long?

Agree, look at the expiration date. Will last beyond that point, but why are you sitting on these drugs for so long?
I got a whole bunch for upcoming cycles but had an unexpected injury which resulted in surgery. Have to wait a few months till I start

Top Bottom