Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long to wait between cycles?

Tallguy1

I know this is posted, but there seems to be conflicting ideas about this.

I am just coming off my first cycle, 10 wks of Test E. 350mg /week.

How long after full PCT should I wait before cycle 2? I know ideally its 10 weeks, but since the Test E. dosage was low, maybe I could get away with 6-8 weeks? What do you all think?

Tallguy1 said:

How long after full PCT should I wait before cycle 2? I know ideally its 10 weeks, but since the Test E. dosage was low, maybe I could get away with 6-8 weeks? What do you all think?
what's your stats bro? diet workout etc...

Tallguy1 said:

when your BLOODWORK tells you.....

Bro it all depends, You answered your own question, When you said ideally time on is time off, But you can get away with less,Yes...I'm about to satrt a cycle 4 weeks after a 10 weeker Ideal No, But blood work is ok so I'm rideing with it..It's on you, It's your body you know what is ideal and what you should do.. SO make the choice..

everyone says time on = time off, but i promise you many on here never really come off, not saying that is a smart thing.....Hell, I'll be honest, im not planning on coming off for quite some time, not completely anyways

Top Bottom