Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long to wait between cycles?

Rod555

Im new to this steroid game so forgive my ignorance. I will be finishing my first cycle in 3 weeks, Systonon and priomobolan for the first 8 weeks and Testex prolongatum 4 ml a week for the last 5. (basically i just took advice from a freind who had some gear so i dont know if this combo is any good so please dont rip into me too hard if its not)
When should i start taking my nolva and clomid? As soon as i stop injecting, a few weeks later or what?
How long do you guys recomend as a gap between cycles? After finding this site i will be a lot more clued up on what to take for my next cycle.

Cheers.

Don't worry about being ignorant... I have been here for a while and still say dumb shit once in a while... we all do.
Not sure what Testex prolongatum is so I can't tell you when it clears from your system.
Good Luck

usually, a good rule of thumb is time off = time on but, it all depends on your body. you want you body to return to it's natural state before starting again, most people get a blood test to be on the safe side. i personally just take about twice the amount of time on, off ( 2months on = 4 months off) but that's just me.

start pct 2 weeks after your last inject

strart 2 and half weeks after you last injection. clomid at 50mg/day and 20mg of nolva all the way through your pct.

Cheers the responses. On some searches it said its cyp , others said its prop. So im not 100% sure. On my next cycle, now im more clued up and know where to get shit from myself i think im just gonna stick to systonon and deca. Unless anyone would reccomend somthing different?

Rod555 said:
Cheers the responses. On some searches it said its cyp , others said its prop. So im not 100% sure. On my next cycle, now im more clued up and know where to get shit from myself i think im just gonna stick to systonon and deca. Unless anyone would reccomend somthing different?

You may want to provide more information about yourself such as stats, bf %, length of training/diet etc so that the fellas here can help you out before deciding your next cycle. The earlier you start planning the better!

Ok, cheers hammertime.

Im 21 6,2 200 lbs . Im not sure on my body fat but its pretty low id imagine im naturally very skinny. I started training 2 years ago and i was 140 lbs and the same height and very, very unhappy!. So I havent done too badly just on diet and training. I train hard 4 times a week, can bench 120 kg for a couple of reps. (propper slow controlled reps, not bouncing or dropping the bar threeinches and then racking it) hardly ever missed a session. My diet is pretty good i suppose. average day

3 poached eggs on brown toast, 2 weetabix and banana, skimmed milk, Maximuscle progain shake, half pint of water

lunch 1 and a half tins of tuna and brown rice or pasta

mid afternoon another 1 and a half tins of tuna with brown rice or pasta. random fruit (oranges, bananas etc)

dinner. 16 oz steak grilled and drained of excess fat with potatoes or 2 or 3 chicken breasts fillets with potatoes or rice

Maxi muscle progain shake

(i drink water with every meal and at intervals through the day)

Is that enough info? You are right , i want to start planning my next cycle now so i can get all my shit together.

Last edited:
Top Bottom