Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long until I can start 2nd cycle?

aznboy79

I just started the final week of my bulk cycle (500mg sust250/300mg deca/30mg dbol) and can't wait to go on a cut cycle for summer! Should I wait 2-3 months from the date of my last injection, the start of clomid, or end of clomid? My current cycle is nine weeks (supposed to be ten weeks..damn underfilled vials) and I will be doing clomid for two weeks, three weeks after my last shot. Thanks!

That depends what your "cut cycle" consists of... I am on 400 deca/2,000mg test/50mg d-bol. After I finish this cycle I will take maybe 2 months off and start on and 8 week cycle of 1200mg test wk/75 mg tren ED/50mg Whinny ED. As soon as I finish that 8 weeks I will switch to 12 weeks of 400 deca wk/400-600EQ wk for 12 weeks. I will not have a space between them at all.

I've never had a problem running cycles together... so how long you take really depends on how you react to the drugs and what drugs you are taking.

time off = time on at least.

start from the day of your last injection. this is assuming your cut cycle would include orals that would coincide with the release of a long ester injectable. if you use an oral at the start of your cut cycle then count the time off starting 3 weeks after your last injection.

Dr.Evil said:
time off = time on at least.

start from the day of your last injection. this is assuming your cut cycle would include orals that would coincide with the release of a long ester injectable. if you use an oral at the start of your cut cycle then count the time off starting 3 weeks after your last injection.

Yes, true true! ;)
Time on = time off (clomid doesn't = time on, the day after last injection is the beginning of your time off)...

YUM

Thanks for the reply guys! My next cycle will probably be winny/fina/prop/T3 (maybe some eq)..I'll wait 2-3 months after my last injection like you all have been suggestion. I just wasn't sure if I should start counting down the days from my last inject, since the test/deca levels in my body will still be high.

I see nothing wrong with 2 months, the way i see it, anywhere from 8-10 weeks is good. From last day of cycle that is.

Top Bottom