Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long is too long to stay on primo?

hanibal

on week 9 of primo cycle at 600mg/week, up from 500/week for first 8 weeks. stopped prop and tren which i was on both for first 6 weeks. originally planned to do primo 10 weeks but now am gonna go another 5 or 6 weeks of just primo at 600-750mg/week w/ clen and proviron. is 16 weeks too long? i don't think so. may even throw in 50mg winny EOD for last 4 weeks.

hanibal said:
on week 9 of primo cycle at 600mg/week, up from 500/week for first 8 weeks. stopped prop and tren which i was on both for first 6 weeks. originally planned to do primo 10 weeks but now am gonna go another 5 or 6 weeks of just primo at 600-750mg/week w/ clen and proviron. is 16 weeks too long? i don't think so. may even throw in 50mg winny EOD for last 4 weeks.

No. You'll be fine. Why did you stop the test and tren?

hanibal said:

I usually stop at 10 weeks, gains slow down after about week 7 so I have the additional amps for next cycle and try to get full effect.

Top Bottom