Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long time to return??

javolic

I want to know fellas how long should i wait to start another cycle, my last one was almost 2 months ago Primo/Dbol......Now im planning to start a short cycle of Dbol with Deca 4 weeks cycle!!

I can´t wait too much, i just lost 10 pounds from my last cycle i can`t believe it!

Thanks!

blood work bro will determine whether your ready. Also 4 weeks of deca is not a good idea, it takes 4-5 weeks for deca just to "kick in", run it for 10-12weeks along with the dbol for the first 4 weeks.

there is no sound answer to how long you should wait.....only a blood test can tell you when you've fully recovered......you obviously need to do something about your PCT as you lost a lot of weight post cycle......4 weeks of deca is a complete waste....it takes that long if not longer to kick in.....

DaddyX said:
blood work bro will determine whether your ready. Also 4 weeks of deca is not a good idea, it takes 4-5 weeks for deca just to "kick in", run it for 10-12weeks along with the dbol for the first 4 weeks.

damn I type to slow :D

thanks bro's............ well what kind of blood test ??
for example:

sugar
potasium
Liver value
cholesterol
etc....etc....etc....

Specifications please!!!

javolic said:
I want to know fellas how long should i wait to start another cycle, my last one was almost 2 months ago Primo/Dbol......Now im planning to start a short cycle of Dbol with Deca 4 weeks cycle!!

I can´t wait too much, i just lost 10 pounds from my last cycle i can`t believe it!

Thanks!

Time off = time on but you'll never totaly know what your system is like w/out blood work. The 10lbs may be water from the dbol. I don't see the point in 4 weeks of deca. You'll be off before it kicks in. Just my 0.02

thanks bro's............ well what kind of blood test ??
for example:

sugar
potasium
Liver value
cholesterol
etc....etc....etc....

Specifications please!!!

Top Bottom