Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long till hpta suppressed?

DaMan

Guys,

I started test500/eq500/ipvar ca. 2.5 weeks ago but didn't receive my saliva testing kit till last friday, so I was ON-CYCLE for about 2 weeks when I took my sample (testosterone).

Can anyone tell me how suppressed I will have been during that time, ROUGHLY? My plan is to get it checked every 2-3 weeks since I'm new to the game and want to see exactly how my body reacts... but I never had a baseline to start with - or is the 2.5-week mark still not TOO far from my pre-cycle values?

Thx

I believe suppression would be almost immediately. Once your blood levels rise enough the brain sends a signal to the testes to stop producing test. I don't know this to be the gospel truth though so wait for more responses. BTW why have your test level checked as your natural test will be about zero.

I would

think that calculatying the half-life or the gear would be a good starting point say 10 days, then at another 10 days and then you should be at a more consistant blood levels by the 30 day mark.

The bodies reaction times will vary from person to person and although it will shut you down it is not immeadiate spike but more of a linear curve.

Top Bottom