Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long it takes to have an empty stomach?

Shinobi

I work fulltime on a meat store and Im always stand up to serve clients that means I have a very active job. If I eat a solid meal at 1PM and lets say I dont eat till 6PM, can I assume Im on an empty stomach?!?! Im asking this cause I tried to get up everyday at 6AM to do my cardio and I´ve been doing it but its killing me and its affecting my job cause I get too lazy after morning cardio

first off yes 5 hours is plenty of time to say youre on an empty stomach, usually an empty stomach is classified as 1 hour prior to a meal or 2-3 hours after a meal. second you should not be doing cardio in the morning unless you eat first you are killing your body if you are doing cardio on an empty stomach....

sorry about the extra post but also laziness is a mind set, you should actually have more energy after cardio then you did before....its a proven fact...

liftingfreak said:
first off yes 5 hours is plenty of time to say youre on an empty stomach, usually an empty stomach is classified as 1 hour prior to a meal or 2-3 hours after a meal. second you should not be doing cardio in the morning unless you eat first you are killing your body if you are doing cardio on an empty stomach....
Why are you killing your body if you do cardio on an empty stomach. I was under the impression that doing cardio on an empty stomach was best for fat burning

Top Bottom