Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long it takes to feel sustanon?

EGranqvist

Hello everybody! I am about to start TRT (54 years old, got low T), and I will be using Sustanon 250 for that - 250 mgs every 10 days. How soon will I feel the difference? Is the dosage ok?

Usually, it takes a couple of weeks to fully experience the effects of sustanon, but you should start noticing a difference within the first week already, since it has short esters as well, even though at a lower dosage. Also, it depends on how low is your natural testosterone level.

Sustanon is primarily a long estered testosterone. It will take 3-4 weeks for the hormone to reach peak blood hormone levels.

You will probably notice the change in dosage in around 2 weeks but won't notice the full effects for about 4 weeks.

You will notice slighter effects after a couple weeks but around 4 weeks in you will feel a huge difference since you are suffering with low T.

Hello everybody! I am about to start TRT (54 years old, got low T), and I will be using Sustanon 250 for that - 250 mgs every 10 days. How soon will I feel the difference? Is the dosage ok?

You should already feel it kicking in 3-4 days after the first injection, but the stable levels will be reached after 3-4 weeks. Thats when you will maintain your TRT dosage levels throughout the whole time, and the most noticeable results come in

if your T levels were shot than you will feel a difference within a couple weeks. although T levels aren't everything.

True. Sus contains propionate so your T levels will be elevated in a matter of minutes but as for "feeling" it -- it varies.

Sus always hit me fast. Within a couple of days. For others, it takes longer.

Top Bottom