Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long to take accutane

CO B-man

How long should I be taking accutane? After the acne is all gone? a month? a month after its cleared up? Not sure if someone could let me know I would appreciate it I need to know if I have to order some more with my order tommorrow. Thanks for your input

That's the common term that doctors prescribe. Some go longer. If you don't run a full course, you're liable to wind up a zitty mess a few weeks after you stop.

I should have looked into antibiotics first or some other option because bad sides this stuff can have.

the sides are only bad when your taking a dosage above 40mg ED. If your acne isnt horrible you could get away with 40mg or even 20mg and see unreal results, and as for side effects at that dose, easily tolerable. And I also wouldnt run it for less than 6 months

do a search on my other comments about accutane. I went into my experience with it and how to use it. But in short, you should run 80mgs a day (40 in the morning and 40 at night) for 6 months to permanently rid yourself of acne. After you clear up, it'll stay in your system for 2 months. I still break out every once in a while, but nothing bad - like 2-3 zits...but after you do this, during cycle you can run 20-40mgs a day or every other day throughout your cycle then quit. A lot of bros just run 20mgs-40mgs every other day around week 4-5 (or at first sign of break outs) for their entire cycle. You should go to a dermatologist and be under supervised care the first time. Plus, its cheaper if you have ins.

I used accutane like 4 years ago... dont remember what was the doses but it worked like a charm! I think I stayed 6 months on it. The worst side effect for me was the dry lips.

Just was at the doc for this. He said 80mg/day for 5-6 months. Advised this dosage due to my weight (245). I was hoping that I could run it at 40/mg, but at this point I just want it gone. I had tried monocycline, didn't do shit. Go through a Dr if you can, it's a nasty drug.

Monopoly

Top Bottom