Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For how long to steroid muscles remain with you?

shaqitup

Wassup guys! Before starting to use steroids I would like to know for how long can I keep the gains on me later on in life. Let's say that I will use them for 10 years in cycles, and then 5 years after stopping them it will look like I never used them? What is the point then in using them, if it is a lifetime compromise?

A lot of kept gains depends on the person. If you lift hard on gear and not so hard when off, you won't keep much. If you cycle right, eat right, and train right, you should keep quite a bit. But not all gains are keepable. And as you get older, the more it falls off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

of course it is a lifetime thing. you can't just hop on gear, gain and then stop lifting forever and expect to keep gains. doesn't work like that.

I can tell you that I have kept my gains and have been natty for the better part of the past year. my strength is down for sure, but my gains are still there. it is because i am consistent in the weight room. I haven't taken more than 2 weeks off of the gym in a decade and have been lifting for 20 years

If you do a proper PCT after your cycle and train and eat with the same intensity that you did on cycle, you should keep 80% of the gains you made on the steroid cycle.

The reason why most people don't keep the majority of the gains they made on their cycle is because.
1. They didn't run a proper PCT
2. They stop training hard and eating properly

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Train with the same intensity and eat your 6 meals each day and you will keep almost everything you gained on the steroid cycle.

Top Bottom