Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long should I stop test prop to pass drug test???

Fat_Sumo

Everything I have read says 2 weeks. Any help would be great, thanks guys!

Also just to clarify, if getting drug tested it would probably not be wise to run HCG/Clomid/nolva as these comounds would probably give a scewed reading (elevated test), correct??

Thanks

Last edited:
Detection times for AAS!!!
Boldenone Undecyclenate 4-5 months
Clen 4-5 Days
Ephedrin 6-10 Days
Halo 2 months
Proviron 5 weeks
D-Bol 5 weeks
Methamphetamin 6-10 Days
Primo Depot 4-5 weeks
Deca 18 months
Nandrolon Phenylprop 12 months
Anavar 3 weeks
Anadrol 2 months
Winny oral 3 weeks
Winny inj 2 months
Test cyp 3 months
Test enat 3 months
Sustanon 3 months
Test Prop 2-3 weeks
Andriol 1 week
Tremolon Acet 4-5 weeks
Test supspenison No metabolites. t/e should
be back to normal in days.

Unless your getting tested for steroids....the standard drug test ill not detect any anabolic compound. Just illicit drug alkaloids, and THC.

Mythicalbeing said:
Unless your getting tested for steroids....the standard drug test ill not detect any anabolic compound. Just illicit drug alkaloids, and THC.

They will be testing for gear also, its for a fight!

Apexx said:
Detection times for AAS!!!
Boldenone Undecyclenate 4-5 months
Clen 4-5 Days
Ephedrin 6-10 Days
Halo 2 months
Proviron 5 weeks
D-Bol 5 weeks
Methamphetamin 6-10 Days
Primo Depot 4-5 weeks
Deca 18 months
Nandrolon Phenylprop 12 months
Anavar 3 weeks
Anadrol 2 months
Winny oral 3 weeks
Winny inj 2 months
Test cyp 3 months
Test enat 3 months
Sustanon 3 months
Test Prop 2-3 weeks
Andriol 1 week
Tremolon Acet 4-5 weeks
Test supspenison No metabolites. t/e should
be back to normal in days.
good info!
K for ya!

Fat_Sumo said:
They will be testing for gear also, its for a fight!

Unless you're coughing up $300-$500 for an entry fee, my guess is they'll only test the winners or at random. They may say they're testing everyone-but that would cost a fortune and seriously cut into the promoter's $$$.

A good rule of thumb to follow when determining how long substances will be detectable is to go 4-5 half-lives. If you consider prop's is 3 days then 4 T1/2's would be 12 days, about two weeks. But I wouldn't worry about test prop (or test in general for that matter). Although the GC-MS methods typically used readily pick up synthetics (winny, deca) they won't get test. Because test is a naturally-occurring compound they usually have to measure the urinary ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone (T/E) and this is pretty expensive to do, so it usually isn't done except for the olympics and other major comps.

todoveritas said:
A good rule of thumb to follow when determining how long substances will be detectable is to go 4-5 half-lives. If you consider prop's is 3 days then 4 T1/2's would be 12 days, about two weeks. But I wouldn't worry about test prop (or test in general for that matter). Although the GC-MS methods typically used readily pick up synthetics (winny, deca) they won't get test. Because test is a naturally-occurring compound they usually have to measure the urinary ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone (T/E) and this is pretty expensive to do, so it usually isn't done except for the olympics and other major comps.
wow thats fuckin awesome bro..good words of wisdom ...can anyone else back this up?

Top Bottom