Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long is safe to run anavar

_Andrew

since this is probably the mildest AAS out there I was wondering what's the longest length of time you can run it for, since this is my first time I will be taking 20-30 mg for fat loss and cutting , but it's interesting most people I have read online don't go longer than 8 weeks , why is that if it's very mild? I was planning like I said, 20-30 mg per day fr at least 12 weeks, what's your opinions guys? thank you.

Hi Andrew really you only want to run var for six weeks max, var is still a toxic steroid and needs to be treated with respect. Also Andrew aas are not fat burners, var is used by men as a cutting steroid but not a fat burner when cutting you have to have your diet, cardio and workout on point also Andrew you have to be in good shape now to see any real results from var if you have a high body fat I wouldn't bother running aas at all. Also your dose is far to low anyway for a man you need to run between 40- 50mg a day some poeple go higher but sometimes more is not better hope this helps good luck

You can run var or any other oral steroid for as long as your liver is healthy and your liver blood test results are in range.

The 4-8 weeks is just a generalization. So stick to that if you're not going to get bloods.

Usually when I feel a little worn down while running orals that means its time for me to stop, around 4-8 weeks depending on the oral. That's why I like them at the end of my cycles so I don't get worn out after the first 4 weeks.

For Var 20mg is a decent dose, I found 40mg to be my sweet spot, +60mg gives me more aggression than tren, I don't know why.

I don't blame you, with all the under dosed gear out there I'm not surprised people are recommending higher dosages.

Anavar is pretty mild. Truthfully most men won't notice a lot from it. It's great for someone who doesn't want to do injections or for a men's physique athlete who isn't looking to put on a lot of size and strength. If you have used injectables before, you would get much more out of adding in an anabolic like EQ to your cycle then anavar.

The real benefit of anavar is it'll prevent muscle loss when on a low calorie diet.

Anavar is technically a carbon 17-alpha-alkylated liver toxic oral steroid but it's liver toxicity properties are pretty mild. You could run anavar for 10 weeks without issues but I don't think using it without a break longer then that is smart.

In this video I explain how to safely run a anavar oral only steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks like this -
Weeks 1 - 8
Anavar 40mg/day (20mg AM 20mg PM)
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Remember that anavar doesn't burn fat. No steroid does.

You can certainly run it to preserve muscle while in a caloric deficit but I would be running test with it too. Anavar solo will not do a whole lot except cause suppression.

I don't blame you, with all the under dosed gear out there I'm not surprised people are recommending higher dosages.

Bingo! Used anavar last year for the first time ever. 20mg's for a month and in one week alone the changes to my physique were unbelievable.

Top Bottom