Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long off?

nelson_303

Ok how much time off between cycles do you guys recommend? Just finished up small 6 weeker on just test. 2 weeks into pct? Want to take summer off and start back around August. Wanting to do a 16 week EQ cycle for the fall. Oh, next question. When is best time to do blood work after cycle and pct?

Ok how much time off between cycles do you guys recommend? Just finished up small 6 weeker on just test. 2 weeks into pct? Want to take summer off and start back around August. Wanting to do a 16 week EQ cycle for the fall. Oh, next question. When is best time to do blood work after cycle and pct?

I allways do blods. But rule of thumb. Time on + pct. = min. Time off

when your HPTA is functioning on its own and your LH levels are solid and you are producing test on your own. then you go into another cycle.

how fast this happens is depending on what you run during cycle, as a kickstart to pct, and PCT. run nothing and recovery will take far longer.. cover all bases and recovery WILL BE a snap. no question about it

I agree both with underattack and stevesmi. But it depends on your goals. For just gymrat/light user, this is definitely the protocol to follow. It worked well for me. Usually time on+pct is enough time to get functioning again anyway.

I agree with stevesmi, blood work is the only sure way to know, and once your levels are normal you are recovered. The only reason the time on = time off idea was used as a standard is because people used it as a guesstimate of how long it would take for your hormone levels to re-balance. It comes down to the individual, it my personally take you more time, or less.

when your HPTA is functioning on its own and your LH levels are solid and you are producing test on your own. then you go into another cycle.

how fast this happens is depending on what you run during cycle, as a kickstart to pct, and PCT. run nothing and recovery will take far longer.. cover all bases and recovery WILL BE a snap. no question about it

Agreed

Not trying to hijack this topic,,just one quick question. Would you still need to follow time on= time off if you plan on competing for the next 5-7 years and dont really care about hpta restoration? Like, if you want to keep your internals/lipids healthy while competing, but natty test production isnt a concern because once your done competing,,itll be time for trt. Thanks!

Sent from my Eris using EliteFitness

Top Bottom