Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long off?

Not trying to hijack this topic,,just one quick question. Would you still need to follow time on= time off if you plan on competing for the next 5-7 years and dont really care about hpta restoration? Like, if you want to keep your internals/lipids healthy while competing, but natty test production isnt a concern because once your done competing,,itll be time for trt. Thanks!

Sent from my Eris using EliteFitness

Why would u even consider trt arter a comp. I would still cycle as normal... But if u really want a trt, and trust me you dont want that! You should still use bloods to see whats needed. But in general, yes u need the same tine of for iternals and bp to become normal and let your body rest

Not trying to hijack this topic,,just one quick question. Would you still need to follow time on= time off if you plan on competing for the next 5-7 years and dont really care about hpta restoration? Like, if you want to keep your internals/lipids healthy while competing, but natty test production isnt a concern because once your done competing,,itll be time for trt. Thanks!

Sent from my Eris using EliteFitness

No, but you should switch compounds in and out and also encorporate Blast and Cruise protocol. Blast is the big AAS. Cruise is getting off and maybe running a very low dose along with TRT along with HGH.

Example,
Weeks 1-16: 900mg EQ, 700mg Tren, 400mg Masteron, 750mg Sustanon, HGH 10ius/day, Orals in and out
Week 17-24: Test 200-300mg, Masteron 200mg, HGH 10ius/day
Week 25-40: Tren 1050mg, Primo 700mg, Masteron 700mg, 350mg Test Prop, HGH 10ius/day ramp up to 15, ECA stack, orals in and out
Week 41-53: Test E 250mg, HGH 5-10ius ED
Week 54-69: Sustanon 1-2grams, NPP 700mg, Dbol 50mg taken out when needed, EQ 900mg, HGH 10ius ED

Something like that I would say. You are basically on a good cycle for 12-16 weeks, then take a 6-8 week break where you run very low dose compounds and a little test and keep HGH in since you don't ever need a break from that other than to lighten up your wallet or when you are 2-3 weeks out from a show. Then you go back on, usually using a slightly different combo of compounds. Tren can really wreack havoc on your lipids and so can a lot of orals so that is why it's not suggested to run them during the cruise phase, though some people do things such as 100-200mg Tren every week on a cruise. I personally think tren should be dropped during the cruise. Also, with this protocol is it extremely important to get blood levels checked regularly and to make sure that during your cruise, you resolve all blood issues. Hope this helps!

Top Bottom