Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long for injection bruising to disappear?

Nighthawkk

Seems like half the time I jab biceps I get a little dime-sized circular bruise and yellow discoloration near the inject spot. There's no lump or anything which is good, but how long does it take for these to go away? I have to wear an armband when I go to the gym to hide it which is kind of annoying...

Well, to exactly answer you question is kinda impossible, since the time will be different for everyone..... I'd say prob a week for it to totally go away..... Bicep shots are known for causing bruises.... The Biceps have tons of blood vessels running through them, and your bound to knick something when you shoot there..... If bruising is a concern bro, I'd say stay away from the Bicep shots.... Triceps might be a better option if youre running out of shooting spots..... How about a bandaid to hide the bruises??

rizz

Length of time will equate to how bad the bruising is and your bodies healing time. It is just blood under the skin that has to be re-absorbed by the body.
I don't do bicep or calve shot for the reason that there are so many blood vessels that are easy to catch.

I don't know if this helps but I got the little round, flesh covered band-aids. They are small and ar enot noticed unless you really look. That may help.

Nighthawkk said:
Seems like half the time I jab biceps I get a little dime-sized circular bruise and yellow discoloration near the inject spot. There's no lump or anything which is good, but how long does it take for these to go away? I have to wear an armband when I go to the gym to hide it which is kind of annoying...

If you apply heat and massage the site well, there should be little to no bruising. Usually in a week or so it will go away.

justinjones1963 said:
I don't know if this helps but I got the little round, flesh covered band-aids. They are small and ar enot noticed unless you really look. That may help.

Yea that's a good idea- right now I have a regular flesh colored band-aid but it's still noticeable so maybe I'll get the little ones. I just didn't want to make it brutally obvious that I did a spot inject, especially in the gym. I didn't know there were so many vessels in the bis, I guess I'll rotate tris, glutes, delts because the tren jabs are daily. Thanks for the responses guys

imo stick to:
glutes, delts, quads. that will give you 6 spots per week with out hitting anything twice. but thats just me

SwolK said:
imo stick to:
glutes, delts, quads. that will give you 6 spots per week with out hitting anything twice. but thats just me

I only have 1 1/2" 23g and 5/8" 25g, so can I use the 5/8" for quads? I did quads once with winny and it hurt the worst of anything I've ever jabbed.

Top Bottom