Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long have you been doing steroids and has it made a neg or positive impact in your life?

FreakMonster

I've been doing steroids for 10 yrs on and off. I feel it has made a positive impact in my life in that it has increased my confidence in all aspects of my life.

Re: How long have you been doing steroids and has it made a neg or positive impact in

ive been juicin since the age of 19... whether or not its better for my health i dont care... because everything these days can "increase your chance of gettin cancer" my aunt just died at the age of 50 and was healthy as could be..... so i dont believe in jack shit as to what will cause you to die early and what won't

Re: How long have you been doing steroids and has it made a neg or positive impact in

solidspine said:
Lets see did my first cycle when I was 47, now 57, so 10 years,

Was about 165 then now 195
WOW you started late in life.

solidspine said:
Lets see did my first cycle when I was 47, now 57, so 10 years,

Was about 165 then now 195

Wow! and I thought I started late! Good for you Bro!

I'm 42, will start my 4th cycle in about a month. I have to say that the gear makes me feel fuckin great. Everything except Tren. It makes me a mad man. Very angry, very nit picky, violent. Just all around bad(but the shit works GREAT!!). I started out at 255 with about 20% bf. Now I'm 235 with about 10-12% bf.

I love gear!!

Oh BTW My first cycle was about 18mos ago.

mr.nitro said:
1.5 years. it has improved my looks, health and sence of well being. I feel damn good.

I second this... My confidence is great, my love life is great (thanx to test), I feel great ! AAS turned me into a mean jerk off to someone with a way different aspect at life. I am nice to everyone now, always offering a helping hand and never out of control. On tren even!! I still get mad dont get me wrong but barely what it has before aas. Anyone else like this?

Inhibitor

Guys I started them in about Nov dbol and deca no test it did improve me. BUT TEST!! i love test I started it recently and its been 2 and a half weeks on ethante and I already feel something not the strength yet or gains but I feel something I know its going to be good. I am on EQ too but yeah I love them you just gotta be careful be clean eat clean live clean and you will feel good.I plan on using them safely like I have been doing and I will go from there any problems I encounter I take full responsibility for becuase we all know of the sides that can happen. and I will treat them that is all I can do till then I am shining like a star and I always was meant to and I did even before I started them but they really put a nice edge on training because you see results after each time you life or atleast I do and I can feel my body too and see it did. Just stay safe and clean =D

Top Bottom