Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does your body still get the effects of long lasting esters

snowyk12

In reference to Deca and test enth or cyp...if you have to wait two weeks after your last shots to start HCG and Pct does that mean for two weeks after your last shot that the drug is still working in your system just at less dosages as it is processed over time.

So If you do a four week cycle and stop...you still getting the effects of the drug for two weeks. and the benefits like no joint pain with deca.

i think the phrase "drug is still working in your system " sort of misstates what it does---and each drug is different (deca will help produce some collagen precursors so you may "feel" its effects after you stop (not if only four weeks, though). as for test, as the endogenous test is metabolized, it is still "working" but remember, you likely shut-down or suppressed the amount of test test your naturally produce, so shortly after stopping you are at or below natty levels. At the same time, your estrogen level is unnaturally high, so you need to get things balanced through a proper pct asap.

so the real answer is long esters do not really add extra weeks to your cycle but just give you a bit of a taper.

I would say a good 4 weeks and then CRASH. If deca lasts 3 weeks I would start hcg the day after your last injection of deca so your running your hcg the last 3 weeks as the deca exits. Then hit the clomid, UNLEASHED, SUSTAIN pct protocols. WHich ever you choose.

I do a very simple (probably old technology) PCT. I take 10 shots of HCG (1,000 units each) for 10 days starting 10 days after my last shot.

After a test, test/eq or test/deca cycle I'll still feel great for at least four weeks. Then starting about week 5ish, I'll start losing my edge and start really feeling deflated by week 6. It only last about 2-3 weeks though, so I guess I recover.

I've always wondered if I should do an extra HCG hit about week 6 or if I just need to leave it alone.

I do a very simple (probably old technology) PCT. I take 10 shots of HCG (1,000 units each) for 10 days starting 10 days after my last shot.

After a test, test/eq or test/deca cycle I'll still feel great for at least four weeks. Then starting about week 5ish, I'll start losing my edge and start really feeling deflated by week 6. It only last about 2-3 weeks though, so I guess I recover.

I've always wondered if I should do an extra HCG hit about week 6 or if I just need to leave it alone.

I used to do my HCG the same way and always recovered fine but then started running HCG at small dose (250iu) on cycle starting around week 4 and find recovery much better without any crash. Trust me, you should try this as works much better and in tandem with Nolva and Testosterone Recovery Stack my natty test levels are now around 650ng/dl utilising this method which for me is excellent.

I used to do my HCG the same way and always recovered fine but then started running HCG at small dose (250iu) on cycle starting around week 4 and find recovery much better without any crash. Trust me, you should try this as works much better and in tandem with Nolva and Testosterone Recovery Stack my natty test levels are now around 650ng/dl utilising this method which for me is excellent.

I've read that before. I think I'll try intermittent HCG during my next cycle.

I've read that before. I think I'll try intermittent HCG during my next cycle.

I can almost garauntee you will prefer it. 2-3 shots a week throughout cycle keeps atrophy at bay and if your going into PCT without being in atrophy your already off to a great start. It also means no dramatic rise in estrogen which can happen with ED injects when you use to begin PCT.

Either way let us know how it works out for you next time.

I can almost garauntee you will prefer it. 2-3 shots a week throughout cycle keeps atrophy at bay and if your going into PCT without being in atrophy your already off to a great start. It also means no dramatic rise in estrogen which can happen with ED injects when you use to begin PCT.

Either way let us know how it works out for you next time.

Will do! But a harsh cycle for me is 450 mg/week test for 10 weeks. I don't really have atrophy that I can observe, but I do get a pretty decent "blah" period at the 6-week mark.

Will do! But a harsh cycle for me is 450 mg/week test for 10 weeks. I don't really have atrophy that I can observe, but I do get a pretty decent "blah" period at the 6-week mark.

Atrophy Is just an outward sign. Taking hcg during cycle has many benafits. Also some people like to run the hcg a week or two past the cycle as well.

Top Bottom