Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOUR FULL RECEPTORS TO GO BACK TO NORMAL?

It's ALL speculation...you're only repeating what you've read or heard!!!!! I've been doing gear for over 10yrs and have had plenty of cycles that were better or equivalent to the first!!!!

------------------
angif055.gif

Originally posted by -Falcon-:
It's ALL speculation...you're only repeating what you've read or heard!!!!! I've been doing gear for over 10yrs and have had plenty of cycles that were better or equivalent to the first!!!!

But did you have to hit harder AS to get the same results or where you consistant with what you used?

M56M.....I've never used anything hardcore...just the usual T-200/Deca...T-200/deca/D-Bol...Sust/D-Bol/Eq for many cycles...back in the day I would use primo, sten, sust, Winny, Deca, test here and there....the key to this ALL is your food intake and training!!!!!!! I will say that I've had to up the doses to accommodate my increase in body-weight....I certainly don't agree with the gains in weight like Mustang_18 had, way too hard on the body!!!PERIOD!!! Small gains 10-15lbs of Solid weight are safer and more permanent and can be achieved very easily.

------------------
angif055.gif

[This message has been edited by -Falcon- (edited April 27, 2001).]

Originally posted by -Falcon-:
M56M.....I've never used anything hardcore...just the usual T-200/Deca...T-200/deca/D-Bol...Sust/D-Bol/Eq for many cycles...back in the day I would use primo, sten, sust, Winny, Deca, test here and there....the key to this ALL is you're food intake and training!!!!!!! I will say that I've had to up the doses to accommodate my increase in body-weight....I certainly don't agree with the gains in weight like Mustang_18, had way too hard on the body!!!PERIOD!!! Small gains 10-15lbs of Solid weight are safer and more permanent and can be achieved very easily.

BUMP for Falcon.

Back to normal....

Well, your receptors will start to downregulate shortly after you stop injecting hormone. Troughout your cycle, your receptors will grow more and more with their concentrations increasing to accomidate the rising hormone levels.

"Virgin" receptors are not as responsive to gear as seasoned receptors.

-Stew

"I've never used anything hardcore"

sust/dbol/eq

t200/deca/dbol

I would say that is somewhat hardcore

------------------
I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO MARS..

Put it in the fridge

[This message has been edited by Snoopdog (edited April 27, 2001).]

I have only finished two cycles and I’m 50 years old.

My first cycle was a year ago, I did everything possible wrong.
Not enough gear, trained too hard, didn’t eat right, Drank booze, not enough rest……

Anyway I made great gains, even with all of my mistakes, when I started my second cycle, this year, I felt the same results, gains as the first if not better,
So for me my receptors feel virgin again.

Snoopdog, NO flame intended but you must be new to the game!!!! Those are by far no "Hardcore" cycles....actually they would be perfect for a first cycle and I believe most people would agree....

------------------
angif055.gif

Many people say your first cycle is the best.
I once thought like this as well but it is nonsense. A well planned first cycle is the best. When you first introduce steroids in to your body you are going to grow and get closer to your goals and limits. If you grow from 250lbs with no steroids and then do an 8 week cycle and get up to 280lbs. You have added 30lbs to your body. Of course next time round you are going to find it harder to add another 30lbs. However go back down to 250lbs use an increase in total steroid intake and you are going to add more than 30lbs. We can also look at another extreme case. This 250lb bb only uses 20mgs of winny/day and for arguments sake he adds 5lbs. Next time round if he uses 500mgs of sust and dbol he will grow more.

Peace

------------------
Search Click here to save people headache

E2's Steroid Pictures Pictures of many different drugs.

AJC' Steroid Profiles Profiles of many different steroids

2Thick's Injection Procedures Site Complete with Pictures and Diagrams!

Finaplix by Mr H A complete guide to Fina

Top Bottom