Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does it take for winny to start working.

I did not do it i did sus but my work out partner did winny 2cc eod and i would say about 3rd week i saw results he did 40 amps total and he got good strenth and gained about 8 pounds of rock hard muscle and he did not even follow a good diet. good luck up t it to 2cc eod you will like it better just my own opinion.

PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

What about the oral winny's--I am getting good pumps right now off my oral winny and anavar cycle and I am only at one week. I am just wondering if they will get better later because the winny hasn't kicked in yet.

Any thoughts?

Bump. I am also very curious guys. About to use some winny in my cycle and would like to know how long it will take to kick in. Peace out!

I'm taking the IP 50mg winny's(Using 100mg everyday), also taking 40mg of IP anavar, everyday with other gear.... I am about to get into the second week and the pumps are great.... I am really hoping for more later on, and I'm sure it's going to be awesome...

I just started my second week of winny and I was wandering when I should expect to see results, I'm stacking it with EQ and clen.

BUMP!!!

Top Bottom