Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does it take for testosterone levels to return to normal?

SofaGeorge

I've used steroids for almost 30 years now. At times I've gone 3-5 years without going off - and many times I did a year or two at 2-3 grams a week of AAS without taking a break.

I had an accident in September where I took a BAD fall off a waterfall. It was a rope swing set up in Hawaii, a total blast, but rule #1 is land feet first. I hit the water wrong... a sideways belly flop... and was black and blue the next day from internal bleeding from my pecs to my knees. 30 feet may not sound like a high distance, but smacking the water wrong felt like hitting cement. (I made two more good swings after the bad one. It didn't hurt that much when I fell, and the bruising/bleeding didn't show up till the next day. Even then it wasn't a real injury. It just looked ugly.) Fortunately, the one thing that wasn't black and blue was the 'nuggies. The Lord was watching out for the home boys. :)

But because of how bad it looked my doctor was concerned about liver and spleen damage. (Drinking a couple cups of barium for a liver scan sucks.) I tested out fine for liver, kidney, spleen etc... but his sneaky nurse marked the "testosterone" box on my blood test. My doc decided he wanted me off testosterone so that he could monitor my blood results for a while and make sure there wasn't any damage long term that they didn't pick up on the first tests.

I wasn't taking high levels of AAS at the time, only 400mg a week of mixed ester testosterone and 300mg deca... so even being "on" my levels shouldn't have been too high.

But, the highest their blood test for testosterone goes is 1500 and I tested off the charts. He's been testing me every two weeks since and I still keep testing off the charts.

I've had my blood work tested many times over the years, and I always drop back to a normal range or low pretty quickly after going off AAS. I've never had it stay this high for this long. It's been over 3 1/2 months since my last shot.

I just got tested and Monday my reading was still 1500+.

This may get urgent. My wife is very anti-steroids... and she is suggesting cutting off my nuts to get my test levels down. (She's still a bit pissed about the waterfall accident. I had to show up for our adopted daughter's wedding walking her down the aisle with a black eye)

Can anyone offer any theories as to why my test levels are staying so high?

I've used steroids for almost 30 years now. At times I've gone 3-5 years without going off - and many times I did a year or two at 2-3 grams a week of AAS without taking a break.

I had an accident in September where I took a BAD fall off a waterfall. It was a rope swing set up in Hawaii, a total blast, but rule #1 is land feet first. I hit the water wrong... a sideways belly flop... and was black and blue the next day from internal bleeding from my pecs to my knees. 30 feet may not sound like a high distance, but smacking the water wrong felt like hitting cement. (I made two more good swings after the bad one. It didn't hurt that much when I fell, and the bruising/bleeding didn't show up till the next day. Even then it wasn't a real injury. It just looked ugly.) Fortunately, the one thing that wasn't black and blue was the 'nuggies. The Lord was watching out for the home boys. :)

But because of how bad it looked my doctor was concerned about liver and spleen damage. (Drinking a couple cups of barium for a liver scan sucks.) I tested out fine for liver, kidney, spleen etc... but his sneaky nurse marked the "testosterone" box on my blood test. My doc decided he wanted me off testosterone so that he could monitor my blood results for a while and make sure there wasn't any damage long term that they didn't pick up on the first tests.

I wasn't taking high levels of AAS at the time, only 400mg a week of mixed ester testosterone and 300mg deca... so even being "on" my levels shouldn't have been too high.

But, the highest their blood test for testosterone goes is 1500 and I tested off the charts. He's been testing me every two weeks since and I still keep testing off the charts.

I've had my blood work tested many times over the years, and I always drop back to a normal range or low pretty quickly after going off AAS. I've never had it stay this high for this long. It's been over 3 1/2 months since my last shot.

This may get urgent. My wife is very anti-steroids... and she is suggesting cutting off my nuts to get my test levels down. (She's still a bit pissed about the waterfall accident. I had to show up for our adopted daughter's wedding walking her down the aisle with a black eye)

I would be worried about crashing in a few weeks!

Hello Sofa ,some people are just predestined to have high testosterone Blood levels,You may be one of them, esp after taking Deca that can linger in the body for up to 18 months.

I would start taking some Clomid,HCGenerate/unleashed to avoid that post cycle crash!

I'm sorry to say, Sofa, that if your levels continue to stay elevated I would be extremely concerned about an androgen producing tumor. Check with either an endocrinologist or endocrine oncologist.

Good luck, dude, hope I'm wrong.

(...and I'd be worried about being required to take barium for a liver scan. I think you may be confused.)

Listen to what RADAR said not the one post Dr. WebMD above. 30 Years is a long time on gear with mixed ester tests lvl's probably will take some time to come down as previously stated...when they do though your going to be prone to crashing hard. Get your hands on some serious PCT Broski.

This onepost Dr. WebMD has a nearly 15 year history with Sofa. ..he knows me and while he may or may not agree with me on some things...

Wassa matta, cat got your tongue? Wanna go for another jab? Oh wait -- that's what this forum is all about, isn't it?

Never mind. Don't wanna inspire your 'roid rage again.

Wassa matta, cat got your tongue? Wanna go for another jab? Oh wait -- that's what this forum is all about, isn't it?

Never mind. Don't wanna inspire your 'roid rage again.

What is your problem? We're having a discussion here and you are starting to come off as a know it all!

You can be civil or not your choice ...... I will decide what and how things go here!

Top Bottom