Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does it take for testosterone levels to return to normal?

It could be the nandralone floating around your blood skewing your numbers. That is odd though, but the floating nandralone won't really effect you that far post cycle... You taking anything at all?

so what is the negs associated with that high of a test level for that long?
Thats just it, there hasnt been exhaustive studies on it because of the bad rap AAS has.

Some small studies show that levels around 1300ng/dl for 20+ weeks have very little negative impact on blood work. The point is to realize everyone is different and some can tolerate that level quite well for quite some time if not forever while others may have some serious sides. Thats why people on TRT get blood word done often, so they can make sure things are in line. Some emperical evidence among TRT docs now is starting to indicate the sides of slightly elevated (as in slightly over 1000) actually has less sides than the long term effects of low testosterone or more accurately low test and high estrogen which is often the case in aging men.

What is your problem? We're having a discussion here and you are starting to come off as a know it all!

You can be civil or not your choice ...... I will decide what and how things go here!

He's a nutcase ... long term stalker. He comes on a lot of sites... poses under different names, but don't worry.. Frank's harmless... kind of an internet yahoo with too much time on his hands.

Thanks guys, insights are much appreciated. Sorry I couldn't get back to respond sooner, but I've been on the road off and on for the last couple months... way too much actually.

It could be the nandralone floating around your blood skewing your numbers. That is odd though, but the floating nandralone won't really effect you that far post cycle... You taking anything at all?

I know what you are thinking, and that was my first thought too. But no... nada.

Thanks all. I'll keep watching it. At this point I sort of think of myself as an ongoing science project... so it is actually kind of interesting seeing the blood results versus the long term use.

Dude RADAR,

It was cutthroat that took the first shot at me in supporting your post. You need the help? I didn't think so. I just hope that Sofa is ok.

Good luck and have a nice day.

Sofa, you know better than all that stuff.

Why not ring up our old buddy gldman and ask him? High RBC, damage to marrow, tumors like yours.

The good thing is that it may respond well to chemical castration and chemo.

Maybe your body reset your internal test levels that high lol.. possible...

I recently found a site where you can find a recipe for dinner. I really liked the recipe for such meatloaf.
I think you will like it too.

Ingredients

• 1 lb. ground beef
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 large egg beaten
  • 1 cup bread crumbs or bread, soaked in milk
  • 1/2 cup chopped onion

Top Bottom