Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does it take for T levels to return to baseline after cycle?

px1138

Assuming the person is using Clomid/HCG.

Are there any studys out there on this? My personal theory is that it takes T levels .5x amount of weeks to recover from a cycle of x weeks. That is also assuming that all steroids have pretty much left the body at the end of week x; short esters late in the cycle (as is the normal practice I would think).
That sound almost correct?

Any input?
Reason I am asking is if there was a general guidline one could indefinately cycle/take clomid forever (but of course clomid is 17aa so after a while there would be a liver issue).

i don't know if i get you right but do you mean for example a 10 week cycle will take 5x 10 weeks=50weeks to recover???I think that's a bit long.I always do blood tests before and after cycles.I always cycle 12 weeks.In my experience it also takes about 3 months to get T levels(and other levels GOT,GPT,Chol....) back to normal.I never use HCG after a cycle and i take clomid for 3 weeks after the cycle.Off course i wait for the androgen levels been dropped enough before i start clomid therapy.

.5 1/2

so 10 week cycle would take 5 weeks to recover

So youre saying it takes as many weeks as youre on to recover, that would make sense too. so youre on X weeks, it takes X weeks to recover

I do not think it is that simple!

I however think that after a cycle (of any steroid) that is over in 6-8 weeks (over=steroids out of your system), the body will only need a couple of months to recover fully (2-4 months).

If the cycle is 12+ weeks long however I think that it takes atleast 6-12 months to recover, also the gains after week 6-7 are usually minimal.

I read an article on medline about a competitive bb who had been on for 7 months, it took his hpta a year to fully recover.....

Another reason to keep your cycles short...

/Komo

I think what was said above makes complete sense. Time on 3 months, i think to get T levels back would take about the same time, maybe a bit longer.

M56M

I didn't think it was THAT simple. I just thought there may be a 'rule of thumb' to go by.

I wouldn't think it would take a lot longer than the actual time you were on (ie you are on X weeks, it takes more than X weeks afterwards to recover T levels). However, I would also think that with drastically extended use more damage could be done. So perhaps it is an exponential type situation, the more weeks your on cause more than a proportional "down time".

was hoping there was someone who had perhaps scientific results, but I know that is probably unlikely....

Top Bottom