x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

how long does it take for the sex drive to return to normal after a deca dbol cycle

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about how long does it take for the sex drive to return to normal after a deca dbol cycle within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Im sure it varies depending on the person but generally speaking when do things get back to "normal"

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder

how long does it take for the sex drive to return to normal after a deca dbol cycle

Im sure it varies depending on the person but generally
    speaking when do things get back to "normal"

Elite Bodybuilder
    well, lets see,

You need to wait about 3 weeks after the last doses before starting Clomid, and then it takes most people about 1-2 weeks for the Clomid to even start having a real effect .....

So, you are looking at maybe 4-5 weeks at least from after the last dose.

Freak
    For me, regardless of what I use, it takes me about 6 weeks to get my sex drive back. I haven't stayed off long enough to tell you how long it would take to get fully back to normal.

In a recent study, even with the help of clomid and hCG, your body tends to regain full function of your normal test levels at least 4-6 mths after when the use of deca is involved.

Re: how long does it take for the sex drive to return to normal after a deca dbol cyc

Hello peeps, I have just started my first cycle ever on Dbol....acne in the first 3 days and since then nothing. How long should I be on this stuff and I am using RS trans with it too. I am 53 5'8' and weigh in at 76kilos.

Re: how long does it take for the sex drive to return to normal after a deca dbol cyc

I would never run deca without test. .
    Pct you need clomid aromasin testrx and osta.. Should have ran hcgenerate es during cycle and you would have recovered way faster. . Is cycle overt yet? Did you do hcg blast at end