Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long does dbol last in system?

vhmarine

Ive read dbol will last 3-4 hours and also 3-4 weeks for a piss test. I like to run and could not at all during a 5 week 30mg dbol and sust 1-10. Ive read that is normal for most people, So a few days after my last dbol I tryed to run again. No way at day 9 still had a little pain and by day 14 I was back to 100% running again. So do you guys think I was still getting some effects and is it more like a slow tapper down of the effects? I just hear post after post that its only good for 3-4 hours after taking.

vhmarine said:
Ive read dbol will last 3-4 hours and also 3-4 weeks for a piss test. I like to run and could not at all during a 5 week 30mg dbol and sust 1-10. Ive read that is normal for most people, So a few days after my last dbol I tryed to run again. No way at day 9 still had a little pain and by day 14 I was back to 100% running again. So do you guys think I was still getting some effects and is it more like a slow tapper down of the effects? I just hear post after post that its only good for 3-4 hours after taking.

This is just for drug tests, but may still help...

How long do steroids stay detectable in your system?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This, of course, depends on the actual substance (amount and type) and the person using them. Steroids can remain detectable in a persons system anywhere from 1 week to over a year after use. For the most popular substances like nandrolone (deca, testosterona), one year is the usual time that they could actually be detected. For injectable testosterone, between 3-6 months is commonly sufficient. Luckily, for steroid users, the cost of a steroid test is very expensive (heard its $280) and hardly ever done. If you are being tested for "drugs" 99% of the time a steroid test is not done. Random tests for college sports will test for them though (the cost is probably why they are random). People usually worry more than they should though. Even though a drug "can" be detectable, a lot of times they aren't.

Detection Times

These detection times were taken from different sources. This table if for informational purposes only, this website will not be held responsible if you are caught on a drug test. This isn't medical advice, only information gathered from various sources
----------------------------------------

- nandrolone decanoate

18 months

- nandrolone phenylpropionate

12 months

- boldenone undecyclate
- metehenolone enanthate
- trenbolone
- trenbolone acetate
- injectable methandienone

5 months

- testosterone-mix (Sustanon & Omnadren)
- testosterone enanthate
- testosterone cypionate

3 months

- oxymetholone
- fluoxymesterone
- injectabel stanozolol
- formebolone
- drostanolone propionate

2 months

- methandienone
- mesterolone
- ethylestrenole
- noretadrolone

3 weeks

- oxandrolone
- oral stanozolol

3 weeks

- testosterone propionate

2 weeks

- testosterone undecanoate

1 week

- clenbuterol

4 days

thanks beef, just seems like the good old dbol pumps lasted longer and slowly went away over two weeks. Just wondering if they may have still been helping my workouts also, I sure hope so :)

ruggermu said:
I had the same issue with the pumps they do seem to linger but I doubt the positive effects do.

Maybe its wishfull thinking on my part then lol. I would hope that with the pump would be sum positive effects also.

i was tested and came back negative. i was on tren at 150mg eod and finished 2 weeks prior to the test. it was tested at ucla and i saw the results paperwork. big fat NEGATIVE accross. but that was just me and in no way shows what a typical user would show. i guess i was lucky. and like beefcake said, this is for informational purposes only.

Top Bottom